Last Modified: April 26, 2022
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies: As you navigate and interact with our Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including: (i) details of your visits, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and (ii) information about your computer, device, and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. The information we collect is statistical data. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests, speed up your searches, and recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- “Third Party Sources,” We might also receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information such as through co-branded or joint offerings with third parties.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect several types of information from you in various ways when you interact with us, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as:
- Your name, postal address, telephone number;
- Credit/debit card or other payment method information;
- E-mail address or;
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and/or automatically as you navigate through the Website, and/or through third parties.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations. The information we collect may include, among other things:
- Information that you provide when establishing an account with us, placing an order on our Website;
- Information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us;
- Information when you report a problem with our Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us, including email, voice and chat transcripts;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions when you make a purchase from us;
- Information you may be required to provide regarding contact, billing, payment or other financial information before placing an order with us;
- Information regarding your participation in a rebate or warranty program offered by us or a third party;
- Your search queries on the Website; and
- Information that you provide when you communicate with any of our departments such as customer service, sales or technical services through the Site, telephone, mail or fax. In addition, when you communicate through the telephone, we may record audio of the conversations for quality control, training, security, and analytics purposes.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
User Contributions: You may also provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions (product reviews for example) are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons or used by such persons without your consent.
Catalog Requests and Email Newsletter Subscriptions: Upon placing an order with us, you may begin receiving our catalog and email newsletter, unless you opt-out of receiving such communications. Your welcome email will also alert you if someone else has entered your email address into our email newsletter subscription list. In order to make our email newsletters more relevant and useful to you, our servers may receive a confirmation when you open an email message from us.
Game Promotions: From time to time, we may run game promotions such as sweepstakes, contests, or other promotions (collectively, "game promotions"). If you enter a game promotion, you will opt-in to receive email or other communications from us and our affiliated partners. You may subsequently opt-out of the receipt of such email or communications by following the directions in the email or contacting that site. Your opt-out status will not affect your participation or chances to win in the game promotion. During the applicable game promotion period, however, you may nevertheless receive emails which we deem are related to the game promotion.
OUR USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use or disclose information, including any Personal Information, we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- improve your experience on our Website;
- provide you with information, products or services and to communicate with you about information that you request;
- provide you with notices about your account;
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts, terms and conditions and/or arrangements entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- notify you about changes to our Website, or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- help us target specific offers to you, to help us develop and improve our Website, and to tailor our Website to your interests;
- generate personas, personal preferences, market trends from algorithmic and language processing/analysis;
- to respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations;
- to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, stock sale, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our customers is among the assets transferred.
We may also use such information in any other way we may describe when you provide the information or for any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFROMATION TO OTHERS
To Service Providers: We may employ other companies or individuals to provide certain services to, or on behalf of, us such as fulfilling orders, delivering shipments, sending postal mail or e-mail, analyzing customer lists and data, processing rebates transactions, providing warranty services, or performing marketing or consulting services. These third parties ("Service Providers") may be given access to your Personal Information needed to perform these services but will not be permitted to use your Personal Information for any other purpose.
To Credit Card Companies: If you place an order, the Personal Information you provide is transmitted to your credit card company to verify and authorize your purchase.
To Third Party Marketing Partners: From time to time we might establish a business relationship with other third parties whom we believe are trustworthy. In such cases we might license, exchange, share and/or cross-reference information, including your name, postal mailing address, telephone number or email address that will enable such third parties to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you.*
To Related Company: We may share your postal and e-mail address, telephone number(s), customer preferences, and purchase history with product manufacturer, Wearwell LLC, Smyrna TN.
To Shippers: We may share your information, such as your name, telephone number and shipping information, to third party shippers (such as UPS, FEDEX and the United States Postal Service) to deliver your product(s) for the sole purpose of fulfilling your order.
* The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
We may also disclose your information:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- With your consent.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Links to Third Party Site: Our Site, sites we operate, and unaffiliated sites, may display interest-based advertising and contain certain links to third party websites, such as our vendors’ websites and links to other websites intended to facilitate our customers’ shopping experience. We are not responsible or liable for the privacy practices or content found on these websites. We recommend that you check the privacy notice of each website you visit. Links to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience and any submission of data to such websites shall be at your sole risk.
Catalog and Information Requests: When you request a catalog or other information from us, we may share your name and postal address with a third-party fulfillment company for the purpose of sending you the requested information.
Law Enforcement and Protection of Users: To the extent permitted by law, we will disclose Personal Information to government authorities or third parties pursuant to a legal request, subpoena or other legal process. We may also use or disclose your information as permitted by law to perform charge verifications, report or collect debts owed, fight fraud or protect our rights or property as well as those of our affiliates, customers, or its users. You should be aware that, following disclosure to any third party, your Personal Information may be accessible by others to the extent permitted or required by applicable law.
Aggregate Information: We provide aggregate information to some of our business partners. This information is used in a collective manner and does not identify you individually in any way. We collect and share aggregate information in order to know more about the general profile of our customers so we can improve your shopping experience. We use a tool called "Google Analytics" to collect information about use of the Site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit the Site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites referred them to the Site. We use the information we get from Google Analytics only to improve the Site and the user experience. Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit the Site, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing you on return visits to the Site by disabling cookies on your browser.
AFFILIATE PROGRAMS, CHILDREN AND PRIVACY, DATA SECURITY PROTECTION
We maintain relationships with third party affiliate websites. Although we do not and cannot control the activities of the third parties that operate such websites, in the event you suspect an affiliate website is engaging in abusive practices, including, for example, spam, trademark infringement, predatory means of attracting visitors, or unlawful activities, please email [email protected]
Children and Privacy
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Personal Information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Website, on or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will work to delete that information.
Data Security and Protection
We employ 128-bit encryption technology in all areas of the Site which require you to provide your personal or account information, including those areas related to online ordering and order status. The Site utilizes industry-standard firewalls and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of potentially sensitive Personal Information, such as your name, address, and credit card number.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. You should recognize, however, that no computer system is fully secure and that there are inherent risks associated with Internet transactions. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website. To make sure you have the latest security features on your browser, you may want to download the most recent version of your favorite browser, which should have full SSL support.
We may transfer or assign any customer information, including Personal Information, owned, under the control of, or received by the Company or its affiliates, in connection with a merger, divestiture, stock sale, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some of all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL MatsOnLine LLC. OR ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, LICENSEES OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SITE OR ITS PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OR PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM INACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR INCONVENIENCE, DELAY, OR LOSS OF THE USE OF THE SITE). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS APPLY WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF MatsOnLine LLC. OR ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE, SO THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE RIGHTS ADDITIONAL TO THOSE CONTAINED HEREIN.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
CORRECTIONS, INFORMATION OPT-OUT
Corrections or updates to your account information can be made on-line, once you have logged-on to the https://matsonline.com Website. When you access "Your Account" page you will be ablet to Add or Edit personal information, addresses, payment methods and shipping preferences. If you have any questions about your account information, send an e-mail to [email protected] We are always glad to hear from you.
In addition, if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us you may opt-out by emailing us at; [email protected] or, send us a letter to: MATSonline, Attention Customer Support, 199 Threet Industrial Road, Smyrna Tennessee 37167. If you prefer, you can call the MATSonline customer support center from 8:00 AM – 4:30 Central Time, 888-500-6820.
Please note that an unsubscribe/opt-out link will be included within any marketing e-mail you receive from us.
Attention: Customer Support
199 Threet Industrial Road
Smyrna, Tennessee 37167