ErgoDeck Heavy Duty Open Ergonomic Modular Tiles
A dependable, ergonomic floor that will withstand heavy use. The patented LockSafe Positive Interlocking System delivers secure connections. Perfect for lean manufacturing, tiles can be unlocked and repositioned as work centers change to fit customer needs.
ErgoDeck Heavy-Duty by Wearwell is the best choice in demanding applications with chemicals and heavy cart or foot traffic. Engineered with a box-spring underside ErgoDeck Heavy-Duty provides anti-fatigue benefits and reduces the impact of heel strike that contributes to musculoskeletal disorders.
The optional 6" (15 cm) side safety ramps and corners have countersunk holes for semi-permanent installation.
- Standing relief in wet or dry applications
- Customize in 3" increments to fit any area or configuration
- Patented Positive Interlocking System prevents separation
- Easily replace single pieces or sections as needed to reduce costs
- 100% Silicone Free PVC tiles provide maximum durability
- Available in Solid and Drainage version and with GRITSHIELD for extra traction
- Overall thickness 7/8”
- Each case covers 22.5 sq. feet
- Made in the USA